I don’t think I’ve done this before, thought, I’ll give it a shot!
Here’s a list of things I am willing to share, so you can understand me better:
- I am autistic (not officially confirmed). I’m also fairly blunt* and say things I don’t really mean, but this comes across as insenstive. Because of that, I learned there are times where complete honesty is appropiate.
- Even though I socialize with my peers at school on daily basis (Monday-Friday), I prefer to relax at home as socializing can often be challenging (and draining). I also prefer talking with one person at a time. (Possibly introverted). To be honest, for me elementary school is much easier than high school because learning was more exciting, and you didn’t have to deal with puberty.
- I don’t like multitasking. AT ALL. I can’t handle sress that well. It’s best to focus one duty before moving to the next. No likey multitasking.
- I read mostly for enjoyment, this is true, even when I am at school. I also read because I wish to improve at many aspects of life, such as, gaining knowledge to make better decisions. When I read for enjoyment, I mostly choose manga. Which leads to my next point:
- I am avid fan of magical girl anime/manga, along American superheoine comics, Miss Marvel and Zodiac Starforce. Sailor Moon is one of my favorite magical girl series, the version I enjoy most is the live-action special effects J-drama. I also like Mermaid Melody (it’s sooo cute), Magic Knights Rayearth (amazing development of the main characters), etc. I do like other genres, though. My favorite characters are Ami, Lucia, Rina, Coco, Usagi, Mina, Makoto, Fuu, and Hikaru.
- I firmly believe that politics shouldn’t come before a friendship/family, well, at least, differences in opinion (ex: best/worst president). This is especaially true of new friendships as politics can be one of the more difficult topics in a convesation. If political disagreements happen, it’s best to handle it maturely. Friendships >>>>>>>>> politics.
- I used to think family didn’t matter, as I became an adult, however, I came to realize it is indeed very important. I love all my relatives equally.
- I strongly dislike summer. In fact, I consider it to be my least favorite season of the year mainly because of the heat waves, mosquitoes, and severe weather (ex: strong thunderstorms**). I also dislike being forced to wear short-sleeve shirts because of my dry skin issue/modesty, nor shorts. I can tolerate winter a teensy bit more despite the snow days. I like spring and autumn equally because the temperatures are mild and reasonable. I will go on to say that, as a child, I did like summer because it was relaxing to at home after a long school year. I just don’t anymore due to the reasons I stated above. I’ll say this again, summer’s my least favorite season, end of story.
- I prefered elementary school over high school because it wasn’t as time-consuming and more mellow?
*definitions from online dictionaries
**What I meant to say is thunderstorms can be good because rain is beneficial for plants. Rain can also be calming for stress. I, however, dislike the ear-shattering thunder due to the fact I am hearing impaired. Lightning may be a beautiful spectacle, yet it is responsible for power outages, wildfires, etc.